i am naively comparing my sacret love to adolesscent love. i often look at my parent's relationship and think howdull. In most marriage couples eitherwear each other in or break each other out. my sacret love is erratic pitches ofhope, headiness n heartbreak. the feelings seems real to me but it after a long time i suppose it was a slow surrender. I am confusing between friendship with genuineness. which in my case, genuineness takes time. but during the time the flame didnt spark, even if I have to give to gain'.
Yet, the sun set, taking its flames but moon is more magical, rises.
now i had caught a glimps on how much i need a friend.
i am missing each and everysingle day which i wrote in my previous daisy.
i am missing my friendship. it is my zig to zag.
in many ways better, it completes me.
i have to wake up, from seven years writing my fiction
now it is all or nothing.
" not all those who wonder are lost " JRR TOLKIEN
the fellowship of the ring
and the result of this, I am what I am today


<< Home