guess what i found yesterday!!!
well hardly to say. i met a blog of my ex crush's gf way back in my junior high! she was dissing him for being unmannered * perangai tak senonoh * blablabla she is totally unprofessionally idiot.
and he should get a life. he mourns of breakup while she dissed him over the internet - ! i pity him, n he should date me instead!
maybe i'm wrong. but i won't do that to anyone. especially someone i loved.
reckon from survivor' * destiny child.
You know I'm not gonna diss you on the internet
('Cause my mama taught me better than that)
After all of the darkness and sadness,
soon comes happiness
If I surround myself with positive things,
I'll gain posterity
dear mista, You thought I wouldn't sell without ya,
sold 9 million
well hardly to say. i met a blog of my ex crush's gf way back in my junior high! she was dissing him for being unmannered * perangai tak senonoh * blablabla she is totally unprofessionally idiot.
and he should get a life. he mourns of breakup while she dissed him over the internet - ! i pity him, n he should date me instead!
maybe i'm wrong. but i won't do that to anyone. especially someone i loved.
reckon from survivor' * destiny child.
You know I'm not gonna diss you on the internet
('Cause my mama taught me better than that)
After all of the darkness and sadness,
soon comes happiness
If I surround myself with positive things,
I'll gain posterity
dear mista, You thought I wouldn't sell without ya,
sold 9 million


<< Home