it's a daisy!

say hello to a girl that i am. you gonna see the world tru my perspective. I am gonna make mistake just to learn who i am. I love each day of mylife.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

today was the exam day. and till now i am pretty not sure of the answer that been written on the test paper. i am clueless with the questions and of course, the answers.

i have something to make an issue. i learn that my decision now will be my future consequences. some people may think that i am wrong but eventually it happen to be right. and the other way round. i talked to my sister, who wants to pursue her studies in medicine but unable to get a place in local U but somewhere outside the country. she told me, she rather study something else than being far from our family. n now she is thinking of abandoning her ambition. for the sake of living with the family she loves. she wants to study sciences.

the problem is should I encourage her or not.

mama and babah agreed to send her to study in medicine. the cost is super high for us working class family

my sister  fears the burden she has to carry ...

first she was emotionally weak, then with this condition she had to study farr.. farr away from home .. missing things that she love the most.... and the medicine task is not that light.

I told her, she's totally right about that. so despite encouraging her to be more brave, I named a few nice local U for her to further the degree. and told her the environment would be nice and suit her in some ways. I just felt that would ease her emotion, and that was the thing she hoping to hear from me.

but my parents are the other way round. keep giving the encouraging support. wishing her to continue her medical degree.

my sister is sad with her exam result. and doesn't want to go abroad.
am I playing any good roles in this situation?

mama had scolded me for being immature

i hate living abroad.

mom knows the best?



I think I did the right thing and everyone is blaming me for not being encouraging enough. oh dear i need someone to stand by me.

myrasya