it's a daisy!

say hello to a girl that i am. you gonna see the world tru my perspective. I am gonna make mistake just to learn who i am. I love each day of mylife.

Friday, April 23, 2004

so hye daisy'

my friends are amazing. I learn that sometimes I cannot let my emotional feelings to conquer myself. I have to let it go away.

faculties is different in different people

I started the day with a light breakfast and had to study for my exam which will be at 3.oo pm, there is another 6 hrs to go.

While I was walking from my room to today's class, I strolled my eyes flirting for my fave purple daisy at the flower stall across the road. The aunty didnt have em' for today and instead she displayed a charming bouquet of canaries and few stalks of carnation. My empty, free hands could not stop of wanting some, as I gazed and walking slowly leaving, I made a wish. I want a stalk of daisies.


sometimes I feel so lost in this great world. I dread for my dreams, and often let it go something that are so good,which silhouettes my personal appearance. I wander for my past.

Seeking for something that dont belong to me.

Up to this year I have always felt that I had no particular call to meddle with my personal life, making the first publish of my journal on the net. And now I am so excited about it, and sharing knowledge is actually fun! exchanging experience, feelings bla bla...

On BBC news 7.00 pm today, it stated that about 68 people were killed in the bomb attack in Basra, Iraq. This malicious act takes innocence lives, causing more people to live in fear, trauma. The Bush administration were only playing a lip service, and the intruder remain..not for the sake of humanity but for gallons of oil. My personal feelings is that the Iraqis did what any Nasionalist might do when it comes to occupation. I feel now that the time is come who even a woman or a child who can speak a word for freedom and humanity is bound to speak.

There was something so piquant and original in this elucidatious of humanity. Humanity comes out in variety of a strange form nowdays and there is no end to the odd things that human people say and do.

It takes so many years to approve the Sbrenica massace was a genocide. Yet still Slodovan Milosevic* hasn't been sentence to death.

so here I condemn every act of terrorism, malice , whatever that breaching the peace as antagonism, violent, tyrannt, dunce, lamebrain, dummy, dunderhead em - moron

I am playing so emotional writing this. i am not so good at expressing myself. somehow i just admired Abdul Kadir Jasin for his writing on Other Thot in the Star.

i need to take a break. writing ease my tense, but i had another obstacle to overcome. my exam!!

wish me luck' daisy!

myr