it was to early to start a day with, the sun had risen but not me. i am listening to yellow by coldplay, as the ray of the sunlight is weak as sang by chris martin. yet i'm still yawning while reading the article that publish in the local newspaper line that caught me for a moment. *Hope*
Mother's love keeps hope alive for invalid son. A mother's love knows no bounds and this is what has been helping Habsah Ali, 34, to keep on caring for and continue hoping for the future of her invalid son.
"I undertake the responsibility of caring for him to the best of my ability and all the love I have goes to him," she told Bernama when met at her house in Kampung Wakaf Che Yeh here Wednesday. Habsah said the specialist had expressed confidence that her son would one day walk "but he once gave me a time frame of eight years and it has now been 10 that I have waited and I am concerned that his legs are getting more frail". "I hope my son will be able to walk and go to school even though it may take a long time," she said.
Anyone wishing to donate to the family can do so by contacting Ibrahim at Kampung Wakaf Che Yeh, 16100 Kota Bharu or by calling 09-9225812. - Bernama
that just an eye opener for this morning. in this life we had what it takes to call a beutiful mind. a glitch in the system makes the computer works, and such obstacles of life cannot be seen as something unwanted. it actually made the life" with hope, love, inspire, and all the goodness of the will.


<< Home