it's a daisy!

say hello to a girl that i am. you gonna see the world tru my perspective. I am gonna make mistake just to learn who i am. I love each day of mylife.

Monday, April 26, 2004

I've been away for few days due to very buzy weekend, out to works, shooping and hardrockcafe. i wrote a draft abt tht while I was stuck in boredom.
the blog is about my weight conscious. i need to lose my weight. i really need to find that yellow book - a diet for dummies. I went jog and basketball this evening, feeling exhausted, and ended up eating too much of - high carb rice. nowdays ppl are concerning about weight gain, and LOW CARB diet gaining its popularity and can be heard everywhere in the mass media.
i tried to diet since my colleages teasing me for gaining too much weight ever since my arrival in Korea. i am not trying to be Britney Spears or JLo, with that perfect body as everyone said. I am more to Demi Moore hehehe.. Kate Moss and JJangnara. ^ ^ perfect slender type.
I cant beat my own appetite and I am sort of sore loser coz I've been trying and trying and trying ....ever since. At first of my own diet program, it was a nice progress. losing 3-4kgs for the first three months. Then after that, the choc and food are so seducing, and I starting gain back.
I felt like I am a Bridget Jones myself.
the chemistry and the way I lead myself. I am just like her. I am her spirit, real life person
She Aged : 33 , single, alcoholic, hopeless,
Me 21, single, chocaholic, hopeless,
the comparison between us is not just that, sometimes I am better than she does. which I am a well mannered person during the ceremony and function and I am without any intention to boast. I just like her way of being cute. hehehe..^ ^
my calories calculation for today
rice : 500 cal ( one day three meal ) - 1500 cal
snacks ( during recess ) 460 cal
milk ( i dont use low fat ) 3 glasses 150 times three
choc ( my next door gal have a cadbury choc evryday is a must visit) 300 cal
faty, fish, meat, ayam 600 cal
junk- sampah ekeke sweet titbits, 460 cal - 600 cal
eight glasses of water a day

too much number to calculate..rite' and here is the consumption

walking to class - 4th floor 5 minutes 40 cal times two
walking overall perday - 30 min - 83 cal
sleeping 8 hours - cal burn - zero?
talking - senaman muka - 20 cal
writing and thinking - 100 cal

way too little to calculate

most of my frend are on a strict diet, and i hope i can join em soon. The reason to lose weight is to look confident. I am not trying to underestimate some minorities who are not skinny type of person. It is just about my opinion of getting confidence of myself. some ppl tend to be on their own and i respect that. For me appearance did gave confidence and ability to get interact with people. that's why the make up is invented. em' not everyone is born slender with beautiful skin and [erfect head to toe.
for me beauty lies not only to the eye of beholder, but lies in image and personality.

myrasya